Top After 10th courses list for girls | which course is best after 10th for Girls – SeekEx
In ancient times, the participation of girls in the education system was quite less. Today, the scenario has completely changed. These days, girls are among the toppers of classes 10 and 12 across the country. They have grabbed their space in almost every field. However, the majority of students, especially girls coming from small cities and villages, wonder which course would be best for them after the 10th. This blog focuses on the top after 10th courses list for girls. Besides the list of the courses, you can also have a look at other aspects of the courses.
The majority of students appearing for class 10 examinations have a common question in their mind; what’s next? When it is about girls from backward regions or rural areas then it becomes an obvious question. They find it difficult to understand which course would be beneficial for their career and enable them to work even in restricted family conditions. Every girl faces a different situation. Generalized solutions are available everywhere which may not be applicable in your situation. So, reach out for help from experts on the SeekEx app.
The career experts on the SeekEx app understand your situation and thus customize solutions accordingly. You get advice according to your requirements and thus you can choose the best course from after the 10th-course list for girls. The experts will not only help you to choose a course after the 10th but they provide a complete career roadmap. After completing the course, you can follow the roadmap and have a successful career.
Diploma Vs Degree after 10th and their impact
- 1 Diploma Vs Degree after 10th and their impact
- 2 Best After 10th courses list for girls
- 3 Famous ITI colleges
- 4 Famous colleges for Diploma in Fine Arts
- 5 Tips to Choose Right Career Option for Girl Student after 10th Class
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Frequently Asked questions
The basic difference between a diploma and a degree is the duration. The duration of the degree course is generally 3 to 4 years. Whereas diploma courses last for a duration of a maximum of 2 years.
If you wish to pursue degree courses then you need to complete class 12. There are four major types of degree courses popularly available. Bachelor’s degrees should always be on after 10th course list for girls. These courses are generally for a duration of 3 to 4 years. Upon completing a degree course, one is eligible to pursue a Master’s degree.
Another type of degree course is an associate degree which is also termed a vocational degree course. The focus of these courses is to train the students comprehensively on both theory and practical aspects of the subject. Most of the associate courses are available for a duration of 2 years.
Apart from undergraduate degree courses that are available after the 12th, a Master’s degree is also available. Usually, a Master’s degree is of 1-2 years of duration with a focus on a specialised subject. The primary benefit of a degree course is that you get high-paying job opportunities as soon as you complete the course. However, it takes a longer time to grab a job when you have to complete any degree course.
Many girls find it difficult to continue their studies after 10th. So, they search for after 10th course lists for girls that can be completed within a short span of time as well as render job opportunities after completion. Besides, diploma courses are less expensive than a degree so it’s a fact that girls who don’t have much financial support opt for this course.
Diploma courses after 10th focus upon in-depth study of a specific subject. That’s the reason the duration of the diploma courses is a little longer than the certificate courses. However, diploma programs are based on both technical as well as non-technical subjects. One can easily get a job upon completion of the program. Basically, diploma courses are categorised into two parts. One is a graduate diploma that can be undertaken at the undergraduate level and another one is post-graduate diploma courses that can be undertaken after a bachelor’s degree.
Diploma Vs Degree: The differences
- Degrees are granted by the universities/ colleges upon successful completion of the course. Whereas diploma certificates are granted by the educational institution from where the specific course is pursued.
- Admission to the degree programmes is usually granted on a yearly basis whereas admission to diploma courses is provided on either a yearly, half-yearly, or even quarterly basis.
- Typically degree courses are more expensive than diploma courses. So, you can continue your studies through diploma courses even if your budget is a constraint.
- Diploma courses are short-term courses after 10th that lasts around 6 months to 2 years. In contrast, degree courses take longer to complete.
Hence, while determining which is a better degree or diploma, the candidate’s preferences must be considered. Both diploma courses and degree courses are beneficial for a career in their own ways. So, if you are looking for courses after 10th course list for girls, make sure to explore both options before making any choice.
Best After 10th courses list for girls
Mainly two types of courses are available that a student either girls or boys can do after class 10, one is certificate courses and the other one is diploma courses. A lot of different field trades are available in this after 10th course list. You can choose any of them that interests you the most. Although so many different fields are available for all, here we’ll discuss the courses that girls prefer the most to build their careers easily.
1. ITI courses
Industrial training institute (ITI) offers government diplomas or vocational courses for students who have completed class 10. A variety of fields are available in ITI. So, it is considered one of the best in the after 10th courses list for girls. Among various, the top three fields that are mostly preferred by girls are mentioned here.
- Dress Making: In this course, the students are taught about the latest technology that can be used to make dresses. Training is also provided to understand the right design of the dresses. Hence, girls who opt for dressmaking courses from ITI learn about technologies of dressmaking, designing and usage of digital machines. If you are someone who is wondering which course is best after 10th and you are interested in designing dresses then this course is appropriate for you. In the fashion industry, this field is one of the most demanding ones, so you can easily expect to get a job after completing the course from ITI.
- Fashion Designing: Today, across the world, fashion design is one of the leading job markets. So, pursuing a course in this field from ITI brings you a lot of opportunities. It is one of the preferred courses after 10th course list for girls. If you have already completed your class 10 and want to get into the fashion industry then opt for a fashion designing course from ITI. Further, if you want a higher pay package and work with big companies, then you can go with post-graduation upon completion of the course.
- Electrician: This ITI course is also in the after 10th course list for girls not because many girls are interested in this field but because this course enables them to get a government job easily. With an electrician course from ITI, you can easily get a job in the railway department.
Apart from these three, there are many more technical and non-technical courses available in ITI for girls. Before selecting a course do your research and select the one that interests you the most.
|6 months to 3 years
Famous ITI colleges
- Govt Industrial Training Institute, Purulia
- Government Industrial Training Institute (Women), Madurai
- Industrial training institute, Mandvi (Surat) (Government)
- Government Industrial Training Institute (Women/Mahila)Rae Bareli
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Tiruchendur
- Industrial Training Institute Sadhaura
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Trichy
- Government Industrial Training Institute (Women), Namakkal
- Salboni Government ITI
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Ulundurpet
2. Polytechnic Course
Polytechnic course is one of those courses that are definitely present on the after 10th courses list for girls. Although it has mostly engineering-based diploma courses there are huge opportunities to get into government after completion of a polytechnic course. In this course, students learn about various technical aspects like making machines, machine learning, and lots more. If you are someone who likes working in the engineering field then this course can bring you lots of scopes. Be it in automobile engineering or mechanical engineering girls also have job opportunities. However, it’s always recommended to pursue a B.tech course upon completion of a polytechnic course for better opportunities.
|6 months to 3 years
Famous Polytechnic Colleges
- A M K Technology Polytechnic College, Tamil Nadu
- A I T Polytechnic, Nalagarh, Himachal PradeshGovernment polytechnic, Joida (Karnataka)
- A R T Polytechnic College, Rajasthan
- Aditya Institute Of Technology, Delhi
- Agnel Polytechnic, Goa
- A P C Roy Polytechnic, West Bengal
- Alisha Girls Polytechnic, Delhi
- Akal Polytechnic, Punjab
- Amrut Institute, Gujrat
3. Fashion Designing Course:
Although ITI fashion designing courses are on the after 10th courses list for list, only fashion designing courses offered by different colleges other than ITI are also popular choices. If you want to get into the fashion industry then a course in this field is a must. It will enable you to learn different subjects of fashion design and helps you to grab a job. Numerous diplomas and certificate courses are available in this field like B.sc in Fashion Designing, Diploma in Fashion Design, etc.
|2 years to 3 years
Famous Colleges for Fashion Designing Course
- National Institute of fashion technology, Bangalore
- National Institute of fashion technology, Hauz Khas, Delhi
- Pearl Academy Rajouri Garden, Delhi
- Army Institute of fashion and design, Bangalore
- Pearl Academy, Jaipur
- JD Institute of fashion technology, Bangalore
- Manipal Academy of higher education, Manipal
- Pearl Academy, Mumbai
- National Institute of fashion technology, Chennai
- National Institute of fashion technology, Patna
4. Event Management Course
Usually, girls are multi-taskers and have the ability to manage numerous tasks at a time. If you are someone such and wondering after 10th which field is best for girls then go ahead with an event management course. These courses are short-term diploma courses that can be completed within 6 months to 1 year. Hence, it is a great option for girls who are looking for courses that enable them to grab a job as soon as they complete the course. In this course, students learn about marketing, production, financial management, event preparations, etc.
|6 months to 1 year
Famous colleges for Event Management Courses
- MIT World Peace University, Pune
- PES University, Bangalore
- University Of Mumbai
- SU, Indore
- Shivaji University, Kolhapur
5.Diploma in Fine Arts
Generally, a diploma in fine arts is based on aspects like imagination, aesthetics, and intellectual content. There are few institutions that offer diplomas in fine arts for 10th-pass students. This diploma course is one of the top courses on the after 10th courses list for girls. Upon completion of the course, you can opt for a career in flash animation, teacher, art liaison officer, graphic designer, and a lot more.
|6 months to 2years
Famous colleges for Diploma in Fine Arts
- Delhi College of Arts
- Graffiti Institute of Fashion
- FDA International
6.Home Science Course
For decades girls have been associated with home science subjects. Even today home science courses are present on after 10th courses list for girls. Basically, these courses are regarding the management of the home and various household activities. It includes other fields like arts, humanities, resource management, and communication. In the home science course, a student learns aspects like health care, food and nutrition, resource management, communication skills, rural development, community living, communication skills, and a lot more. Upon completion of the course, one gets jobs in the fields like production industry, healthcare industry, etc.
Famous Colleges of Home Science Courses
- BJS Arts, Science, and Commerce College, Pune
- Polytechnic for Women, Delhi
7.Diploma in Astrology
Are you fascinated by knowing the future? Does tarot card reading, and future predictions interest you? If you are someone who is interested in Astrology, pursue a diploma in astrology. This course can be pursued just after completing class 10. Most importantly after completion of the course, you can work under an astrologer or get self-employed. This is one of the best courses for girls who want to get self-employed.
|6 months to 1 year
Famous Colleges for Diploma in Astrology
- Bharti Institute of Vedic Astrologer
- International School Of Astrology
8. Yoga Education
Yoga has become a popular form of exercise across the country. If you want to get into this field and wondering after 10th which field is best for a girl, then opt for a certificate course in yoga education. In this course, you learn about basic yoga practices and their application in daily life. It also teaches about the effects of yoga on health and overall personality. Upon completion of the course, you can work as a health inspector, teacher, and yoga inspector in schools, colleges, health centres, etc. These days you also have the opportunity to work in government health centres too. Yoga being an ancient practice courses on yoga should be present on after 10th courses list for girls.
|1.5 months to 6 months
Famous colleges for Yoga Education
- Gujarat Ayurved University
- National Institute of Health Science and Research
9. Diploma in Journalism
Journalism has become a popular course and is also present on after 10th course list for girls. However, you may not find many institutes in India that offer a diploma in Journalism after 10th. Usually, colleges after a degree in journalism to the students who have completed class 12. If you are looking for a course after 10th diploma course list for girls then this course may be one of the best choices. Upon completion of the work, you have the opportunity to work as an editor, reporter, anchor, newsreader, and a lot more.
|6 months to 2 years
Famous Colleges for diploma in journalism
- Amity School for Communication
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication
10. Diploma in Information Technology
Information technology is considered a combination of communication technology with information. Today, IT is not restricted to computers but it has a widespread impact. From television, the internet, and software to e-commerce companies, everywhere information technology plays an important role. Hence, a diploma in information technology is one of the best courses on the after 10th courses list for girls. After completing the diploma course, you get hired as a programmer, software developer, technical consultant, and a lot more. If you have good communication skills and are looking for the best career options after 10th for girls, this course would be the best choice.
Famous Colleges For Diploma in Information technology
- Agra College of Management and Technology
- ITM University
- Swami Vivekanand University
Tips to Choose Right Career Option for Girl Student after 10th Class
Decision-making is one of the critical aspects of a student’s life. If you want to have a successful career then making the right decision after class 10th is crucial. In the case of many girls, various factors like parental pressure, and financial conditions prevent them from making the right career decision. In case they choose the wrong course after 10th, then they can’t land a job after completion of the course and that would lead to more problems. Thus to avoid such instances, it’s recommended to make the decisions only under the proper guidance of experts. One can easily gain the guidance of career experts on SeekEx. Here are some of the tips to choose the right career option for girl students by SeekEx’s experts:
- Choose the stream of study that is in sync with your interests and career expectations.
- Gain knowledge about various courses that are available
- Everybody doesn’t plan their career goals from childhood, but at least by class 10th you should have some aim in your mind
- Always seek guidance from teachers, parents, senior students, and a genuine career expert
- Avoid getting influenced by trends. Usually, students get influenced by recent trends instead of focusing on their goals.
Across various fields, girls have already marked their excellence. The fact is that if you want to choose the right course among the after 10th-course list for girls then always rely on expert advice. On the SeekEx app, you can easily find career experts in different fields who offer the right guidance and help you to have a bright career.
Today girls have proven their excellence across various different fields. To channelise their talents and skills in the right direction, appropriate guidance becomes necessary. In this blog, the top after 10th course list for girls is explained in detail. If you were wondering which field is best for you then explore these options and find out the one that aligns with your preferences. However, if you want to go beyond these courses and want to know more about the available courses then get in touch with experts. SeekEx is a platform that enables you to reach out to career experts and gain insight into various other courses. Choose the right course under the guidance of SeekEx’s experts and prove your excellence in your career field.
Frequently Asked questions
Which course is best after 10th?
After 10th, diploma and certificate courses are considered the best.
Which group is best after 10th for girls?
Although every group is suitable for girls after 10th, many girls prefer to choose the Arts stream after 10th.
Should I opt for short-term courses after 10th?
Yes, one can easily opt for short-term courses like diploma and certificate courses after 10th.
Are polytechnic courses suitable for girls after the 10th?
Absolutely! Polytechnic courses are suitable for girls after the 10th.
How can I get a job after the 10th?
After 10th, one can opt for short-term courses like diploma or certificate courses and grab a job in that field.